Nisa Store: Open from 7am to 10 pm, In store - Lottery, Paypoint, ATM, Off Licence and lots of locally produced products 01862 811806
Locally produced meat from our own farm at Achavandra, Dornoch. Great quality at a fair price. Telephone 01862 810334
Grants of Dornoch, Factory Shop & Delicatessan, Station Square (on the road to Embo). Home of the famous Black Pudding & Haggis, made by the Grant family for five generations. Fresh & frozen meat,speciality sausages,local cheeses, jams and chutneys and lots of Deli products. We have a large selection of ready made meals cooked on our premises, soups and desserts.
- 2014-03-03 Yarn Bombing kick-starts the run-up to Fibre Fest
- 2014-03-02 Registration now open for Dornoch 10 Mile Treasure Walk
- 2014-02-19 2011 Census figures now available
- 2014-02-17 Sutherland Jobs Event - 27th February in Golspie
- 2014-02-14 DACIC co-oridinate WorldHost training course
- 2014-02-11 Two Themes Coffee Mornings 4th March & 1st April
- 2014-02-05 DACIC Public Meeting - Wednesday 5th February
- 2014-01-29 Allsorts February Half Term Programme
- 2014-01-29 LOTTERY WIN FOR DORNOCH!
- 2014-01-28 "Why Dornoch?" on-line survey launched