Nisa Store: Open from 7am to 10 pm, In store - Lottery, Paypoint, ATM, Off Licence and lots of locally produced products 01862 811806
Locally produced meat from our own farm at Achavandra, Dornoch. Great quality at a fair price. Telephone 01862 810334
Grants of Dornoch, Factory Shop & Delicatessan, Station Square (on the road to Embo). Home of the famous Black Pudding & Haggis, made by the Grant family for five generations. Fresh & frozen meat, speciality sausages, local cheeses, jams and chutneys and lots of Deli products. We have a large selection of ready made meals cooked on our premises, soups and desserts. We are now proud to launch our Grants Haggis with Glenfarclas Whisky in a tin. The ideal gift to take back to family & friends.
- 2015-01-26 Dornoch awarded £100k from Coastal Communities Fund
- 2015-01-22 Links House wins Trip Advisor Award
- 2015-01-20 Harry Gow Lunch time Takeaway Offer
- 2015-01-05 Dornoch Treasure Hunt Winner anounced
- 2014-12-02 Community Orchard is planted
- 2014-12-02 Sign up to the Dornoch Calendar so you don't miss events!
- 2014-12-02 Comfy chairs for the Dornoch Cinema
- 2014-12-02 St Andrew's Christmas Fair Offers!
- 2014-12-01 New Year Celebration Leaflet is out!
- 2014-11-26 Dornoch Cookery Book aids Medical Centre